Friday, August 22, 2008

PLEASE VOTE NO

I will not "agree or delete."

All three of my readers will know what to do if they should happen to click on that poll link...

----- Original Message -----
From: [Deleted]
To: [Deleted]
Sent: Wednesday, August 20, 2008 11:48 AM
Subject: Fw: PLEASE VOTE NO


----- Original Message -----

Here's your chance to let the media know where the people stand on our faith in God, as a nation. NBC is taking a poll on "In God We Trust" to stay on our American currency. Please send this to every Christian you know so they can vote on this important subject. Please do it right away, before NBC takes this off the web page. MSNBC poll is still open so you can vote.

CLICK BELOW

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10103521/

This is not sent for discussion, if you agree forward it, if you don't, delete it. By me forwarding it, you know how I feel. I'll bet this was a surprise to NBC.

No comments: